Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Aspiring Cake Artist + First Cake

Hi, everyone!

My name is Annie, and I am currently an aspiring cake artist! Actually, I'm only a sophomore in high school, but baking is one of my hobbies (ever since about 2 weeks ago lol). On this blog, I'll post up pictures and videos any cakes I make for friends' birthdays, family birthdays, or any other time I feel like making cake teehee!

Anyway, here is the very "first" cake I made. I made it for my friend, Kelly's, birthday and the fondant character on top is Jirou Akutagawa from the anime, Prince of Tennis, 'cause she loves it. The cake, itself, is a funfetti box mix (don't worry, my second cake's homemade :D) with a whipped vanilla frosting and marshmallow fondant (I don't believe in regular fondant - it tastes bad :P)

You can ignore all the background talk. It's just me saying nonsense. Check out the video!


1 comment:

  1. I love this cake!!!! I want another one!!!

    ReplyDelete