Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Second Cake

Truthfully, I've only made two cakes so far. This one was a welcome home present for my sister when she came back from college. I didn't want it too big, so I just made it smaller than my first one. It's a black magic cake (allrecipes.com) with whipped vanilla frosting and, of course, marshmallow fondant. Here are a bunch of pictures and some videos :D

Yeah, I kinda screwed up covering the cake a bit. Gotta work on that.

  
Gotta work on my flowers too...

 I really don't know what's with me and taking videos but here you go. It's more of me talking nonsense :D P.S. If you're wondering who I'm talking to at the end, it's my sister.
And then, of course, after the first slice! Success! She liked it! 

Woot! I'm super excited for my next cake. Be prepared for a very pi-type of cake! Hopefully, I'll have enough time to make it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment